Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

I've never been the decisive type of guy in my life, but right now I have so many life-changing decisions to make that I am lost with what I want to do in the year 2012 haha If only the world would just end like the movie '2012' so i wont have to make these hard decisions haha just kidding. I am pretty excited about my 'new beginning' next year and even though I dont want to make a decision I just want it to come quickly as it represents a new phase in life.

So the possibilities include:

1. Study Medicine
2. Move to Singapore and work in a pharmacy as a pre-registration pharmacist
3. Stay on the Gold Coast and live at home while I work as a pre-registration pharmacist
4. Move to another major city and work
5. Move to a country town and work
6. Work in disneyland in FLORIDA, USA!!! hahaha
7. Travel and chill out with the little money I have, maybe apply for the holiday and work visa in Malaysia or other country

So many options right? Right now, they are all dependent on whether I get offers such as with medicine and with singapore and stuff but I have applied and I am apparently going to receive a telephone interview with someone from Guardian Pharmacies about possible opportunities of working there. Now THAT is exciting!!! All of them sound really good, the least appealing would either be staying at home or going to a country town as I feel like I need a change after doing the same thing for so long. Damn it...if only I actually had readers on my blog then they could help me decide! haha Oh well, you cant have everything right?

Travelling is very appealing to me right now...however, the thing is I think eventually I want to settle down and come back and live in Australia and own a nice house and have a stable job. however if i move then I dont think i'll have a secure job when I come back, which is kinda sad haha but at least i'd have fun for the however many years i spend abroad right? Anyway if people actually read this blog, then HELP ME DECIDE!! haha

Its dinner time!

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment