Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Silly Love Songs

All you need is love. 
Love is like oxygen.
Love is a many-splendored thing.
Love lifts us up to where we belong.
All you need is love.

I just watched my all time favourite movie. 

Yes, its spectacular, spectacular. 
No words in the vernacular can describe this great event. 
You'll be dumb with wonderment. 

Enough with these lyrics but it is Moulin Rouge. I dont know if its because of the singing or the dancing or the glamour or the love story that does it, but I am completely and utterly in love with this movie. The very first time I watched it, I remember I couldnt peel my eyes off the TV even as a 12 year old boy that didnt even understand what love was. The fancy costumes and the catchy tunes caught my attention and I was sitting on the edge of my seat during each and every ad break, waiting for Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman to 'WOW' me with another song. 

Watching it again just brought back all those memories of a kid when I watched it. But this time, I have gone through so much more and have fallen in love and gone through breakups and all. I dont know if its because of this that I feel like I am even more madly and deeply in love with this movie than before. It has given me hope again that one day I will find someone who will be willing to do everything they possibly can for just one more second with me. But until I find that person, I guess all i have are these silly love songs. 

But back to the movie, if anyone has not seen this amazing movie, then I will HIGHLY recommend that they watch it right now! You wont be disappointed haha.

 
Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment