Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Twisting and Turning

Lately I have been obsessed addicted with playing with my new rubik's cube for some reason. Ever since I was taught how to do the rubiks cube, I have always wanted to buy one. However, I was always "too chinese" to go out and buy the original rubik's cube as it costed around AUD$25, and I wasnt prepared to pay that much for just a cube....until a few days ago haha.

Well, the only reason why I actually did buy one was because it wasn't with my own money haha. A friend of my mum's gave us these expired gift cards (AUD$400 worth), and the sales assistant didnt check and so began our shopping spree. Suprisingly (and kind of sad), the first thing I thought of to buy was a rubiks cube. Probably because I was playing in the toy section with my nephew just before we realised our expired gift cards were still usable.

The second area I ran to was the electronics section. However, that quickly led on to the clothing section. Although I must say, at that time, I wasnt really in the mood for shopping so everytime something was suggested to me, I would keep saying "no, thats no good".....it must have got annoying...sorry...(I can be such a whiner sometimes). In the end though, it did start to look up and I bought this cool jacket w/ hoodie and a new t-shirt.

At the end of the day, we ended up with bags and bags of clothes, new home phones shoes, toys (for me and my nephew :P), and some glassware, and we only spent around $17. What a bargain! If only things like this happened more often! By the end of it, I was totally exhausted from all the shopping and walking around, I slept for a few hours haha. Well mainly because I was sick of course


Anyway, back to my obsession (as you may or may not have realised from this colourful blog), its funny how frustrated I get because I can't solve the cube or mess it up, but I just keep trying and trying. Although I am not one of those that I've seen online that can do this blindfolded with their arms and legs tied (haha...havent actually found this yet, but wouldnt be surprised to), I am slowly practising to be able to complete the cube. However, at the moment, it is not looking promising....maybe I should just peel the stickers and just rearrange it........

Signing Out,

P.S I do know that there is a white face on a rubiks cube but you probably would have a hard time trying to read white text on a white background.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment