Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Classes start again.....

One month of holidays has already quickly passed. Like everyone else, I am wishing that the holidays could have lasted longer, but theres not much I can do about it now. So right now, I am alone in my room being extremely bored. I would say that my holidays have been pretty eventful. Went to melbourne, got to spend time with my family, helped my sister move houses, worked a few days. The thing that I really dont like the most right now is that I'm alone. Throughout the holidays, I dont think I have been alone. I've always had someone around me and have just kept me company. And now, all of a sudden, I'm all alone again...until the weekend.


Anyway, I'm planning on going to townsville for my best friend's 21st birthday party...(although I havent booked my flights yet and its next weekend) haha I never been to townsville before, but from what I've heard there isnt much to be excited about. Come to think of it, I am a pretty 'bad australian'. When I say that I mean that I've lived here since I was 5, so for 15 years, and I've barely been to any places in australia (or anywhere in the world for that matter).

I know, I should be ashamed. Whenever someone asks me "oh, what are some good places to go visit or see?", I seriously cannot come up with anything because I havent done fun or exciting things here either......However, I love travelling and am wanting to travel to all the touristy places in australia haha but I will have to keep my fingers crossed and win the lottery before I am able to do all that travelling :-(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment