Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Being a Drama Queen??

Well today I had my normal Uni schedule and what not. However, today was a bit different as I had to give a presentation to my class about spider bites. It went fairly well, considering that me and my partner had NO time to practise the speech beforehand or have a script ready...

Although i wasn't really nervous before going in to class, the nervousness did start to build after hearing and seeing other groups presenting their topics. Seeing how prepared and structured their performances were definitely made me feel like i should probably read over my information a bit more. But in the in the end I think we still did pretty well!! Especially the part that i did (haha see below! I'm very proud of my work! :)


Looks good right?!?! haha i know, self-appraisal is no appraisal...well im still very proud of my work!

Well anyway, since my roommates are also my classmates, after last night's incident, I haven't spoken to him at all today because I'm still angry at him. I did see him in class today but I just didnt say anything to him. Am I being overdramatic? a bit of a drama queen perhaps? ...we'll see what happens....

Anyway back to talking about myself (I know, I love talking about myself sometimes...), I'm going to this award ceremony tomorrow night with my mum and my babe, two of the most important people in my life :). Although I am more excited about seeing them than actually going to the awards night...I miss them so much...
This will have to dress up formally for it, or at least, try and look smart! afterall, this is an award for getting the highest grades in our my course! My mum was so happy for me when I told her, and this award I will definitely be giving it to her tomorrow night to show her my appreciation for all shes done for me :) I LOVE YOU MUM!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment