Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Written with Love....

I was watching Sex and the City: The Movie last night with my babe last night and I thought it was pretty good and funny. I've never really watched sex and the city before, but this movie was quite entertaining.

So there was this one part of the movie that was about love letters. I won't ruin the movie for anyone that hasn't watched it but it got me thinking. Nowadays, not too many people actually write letters, let alone love letters. Most people these days rely on emails, sms and facebook. I'm not saying that I handwrite every message to my friends and family, but its just amazing how computers and technology have changed us. Even the 'letters' that I do receive are typed out on a computer.

I've been told by my mum and according to chinese culture, how a person writes can say a lot about a person. Its funny how people can judge your personality by even the way you write. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover, but you can by how the title is written! I personally have very messy writing, which probably is a true indicator of my own personality, i.e. MESSY.

Anyway on a totally different topic, it is Red Nose Day on the 25th of June. I suggest that everyone go and get themselves a red nose and/or donate to the SIDSandKIDs foundation and SPREAD THE LOVE! I believe that it goes to a good cause. I've already bought two plush toys. They are so cute, one for me and one for you, our dinosnores!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment