Powered by Blogger.
RSS

One Sentence, Three Words, Eight Letters, I LOVE YOU.

There is a saying that these three words are one of the hardest things to say to someone. Honestly, I agree with this saying, but only to some extent. I remember how hard it was for me to first say it to you, despite wanting to so badly. I had to build up my courage, my confidence and thinking of the perfect moment to say it. But staring into your eyes and being in your arms made me realise that there wasn't just a single perfect moment that I was waiting for, every moment that I was with you was perfect.


I believe on their own, these letters may not mean much, but together these three words can make almost everything alright. I know that it definitely brings a smile to my face whenever I hear those three words. Not only does it show someone how much you care, but it also shows them how important they are to you.

So, have you said these three words to someone that you care about lately?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment