Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Bored and Alone....

Halfway through my exams!! 3 down, 3 to go! I feel half relieved hehe. But I feel like im slacking already. I have lost my motivation to study now that i nearing the end of my exams...but i know i must keep going! only 7 more days and i will be free! I cannot wait!!

Anyway, I decided to try and get back to blogging since I didnt want to read about Urinary Tract Infections or do my dishes. I recieved my 2nd fine the other day from the Brisbane City Council for apparently parking my car on council land.....It was a AUD$50 fine which i have to pay within 28 days. Its kinda ridiculous as the land is kinda part of the house that I am renting in Brisbane whilst I'm studying, but then again we did get warned that whilst theres construction we arent allowed to park there....(at the time there was NO construction!!). That seriously ruined my day, thankfully, there was someone there to cheer me up :).



Earlier today I noticed a pattern with me and these fines.
  1. Both of them I got in Brisbane
  2. Both of them occurred near the house that I stayed at
  3. Both of these houses were rented.
  4. Both of them ruined my day. (obviously)
  5. Both fines have been due to STUPID things
So my first fine was due to me making a right turn at a place that had a 'no right turn' on it so I guess I cant really complain about that. But the thing was that as I was getting pulled over by police, there were SO many cars that made the SAME turn but DIDNT get fined!! That made me so angry...talk about unlucky...
I really hope this pattern doesnt continue as I still have one more year to live in Brisbane...

Anyone want to help me 'wash dust' and wash away the bad luck? :D

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment