Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My name is Carmichael, Charles Carmichael

WOO! Just finished another one of my exams today! It went okay la....finished almost an hour early but later went home and found out that I answered some of them wrong and theres only 35 questions on the exam and worth 3 marks each...Even though they were multiple choice they were still SO HARD! We have to know so much! haha well im glad its over and theres not much I can do about it now.

I've decided to take a break from studying for a change and watch a bit of the TV shows that I usually watch such as House, Chuck, Glee etc. etc. Chuck is probably my favourite show out of these! It is so awesome! It just keeps getting better and better, unlike other shows which just goes downhill after a few seasons, but this hasnt and its safe to say that I am in LOVE with this show hehe. I suggest everyone to watch it! Anyway, watched an episode today and found this cool song!



Anyway I cant wait to be finally free from these exams and then I can go ahead with planning my holidays! I have already started saving up, and trying to act like a chinese housewife, saving here, saving there (e.g. I know given up on eating expensive foods or going out just so I can save up a bit more hehe). Not that I have to since the exchange rate is pretty good at the moment :D. Anyway enjoy the song hehe and dont forget to watch Chuck!!

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment