Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Exams! Exams! Exams!

Stressed out at the moment trying to get through my end of year exams. Had one this morning and it went okay....wasn't too bad but I went into the exam already knowing that I had passed the subject so it didn't really stress me out too much. My other exams are a totally different level!

As you guys can see I am trying really hard to study hehe but since someone keeps saying that I haven't blogged in so long I decided to *hesitantly* put my studies aside and update my blog :P I don't know why but every time something interesting happens I always think to myself that "omg I have to blog about this when I get home!" but as I reach home I have already forgotten about it and can't be stuffed doing it when I remember a few days later....I guess I'm not a dedicated blogger anymore hehe but I do promise to update it as often as I can during my holidays! That is, if I'm not having too much fun hehe

Anyway for the few people that do read my blog, I'm sorry for abandoning my blog for so long but if this new blogging app turns out to be good, then you guys might see a few more updates from me! :D

Wish me luck for my exams and hopefully I will survive so I can go on this awesome holiday I'm planning!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment