Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Lest we forget...

It was ANZAC day yesterday here in Australia. For those of you who don't know, this is the day where we pay out tributes and remember the Australian and New Zealand troops who fought in WWI. Every year I would just spend this day alone and at home as if it were another ordinary day....and this year was pretty much the same. Well, actually no, not quite as I got to spend valuable time with my loved ones. This was probably one of the best ANZAC weekends that I've ever had, not because of what was done, but rather who I was with.

Although we just did ordinary stuff together, like making dinner, watching movies, getting lost while I was driving, walking around the shopping centre (like three times =P), eating, sleeping, staring at you while you slept (a bit creepy...i know..) etc. etc., I still had a really really good time.

Speaking about watching movies, How to Train a Dragon was such a good  movie. I loved it so much. It was just such a cute movie. I would highly recommend you watch it if you are into these type of cute, animated movies. Anyway, got my biomedical exam on thursday and two assignments due on friday and the friday after, so i should probably go study. So nervous about the exam...theres just too much to learn. hate it, hate it, hate it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment