Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Wrong! Wrong! Wrong

Ugh...as I've mentioned, I have a test this thursday and for the whole of today, I was trying to go through some notes with my friends and having a study session in the library. However, it was only now that I'd realised how WRONG and STUPID our lecturer is....

On at least FIFTEEN different slides, he has put up either contradicting information (to things learnt in my other subjects or even on his OWN earlier slides) or just the wrong information. Who needs you if you are just going to confuse us and teach us the wrong stuff...Ughhh so over this exam and our lecturer. Can't wait until this thursday is over...so sick of studying...

On a separate but mildly related note, I can't wait till the weekend! (even though its only tuesday) Trying to plan something very fun and interesting to do - kinda like a weekend getaway haha but haven't thought of anywhere yet....but anywhere will be amazing as long as i am with YOU! =D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment