Powered by Blogger.
RSS

It has been awhile

Lately I have been especially lazy with my studies and my blog (as noted by the lack of posts since november). Everyday time seems to go by so quickly despite not doing anything at all, and even quicker when spent with the person I love. However, I really need to get motivated again to study hard and to work hard as uni starts soon and I have this extremely important test that I must do well in at the end of march (Wish me luck!)

Anyway, at this moment I am currently feeling very excited, sad, anxious and nervous all at the same time!! Its hard to believe but in a few days time I will be leaving Australia and heading over to Malaysia :D Although it won't be ALL fun and games while I'm over there as I have to work in the hospital full time for 1 month, I am still  very very excited about going. I'm sure I can have some fun along the way! The only thing is I will be travelling alone to this 'foreign' and 'new' country and its kinda nerve-racking. Although I am 20 years old, I definitely still prefer to travel with someone. If life begins and ends alone, why spend any more time in between being alone?

PS. I am leaving for Malaysia tomorrow night so if anyone happens to stumble across my blog and see some asian boy looking lost at the airport on sunday morning then please help him! Its probably me!!

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment