Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Love Weekends!!

Lately, I have been loving my weekends more and more. Usually I end up just doing nothing at all and spending my entire weekend just by myself, alone and bored. Now that i have someone to spend my time with on the weekend, im loving every minute of it...not just because I dont have to go to class and lectures, but because I genuinely love being around the people I love.

I made my first cake in a longgg time today...maybe 7-8 years or so but it was so much fun. It was an oreo cheesecake (a very yummy one too - although that isnt the real picture of my cake but it looks something like that....). Although I only helped out a tiny bit...(NOT because I was lazy..) but because I was busy making dinner for my family as well! It was still so good though. It was a 3 course meal! haha Chicken, Fish, Mash, Mushrooms and Cake! mmmmmm.... What could I say? I decided to stop being lazy for our special day yesterday! =D

But now the weekend is over... :( Now I'm alone and bored again, with just days of classes and assignments...but I will be counting down the days until the next weekend or until I get to see you again :)

Signing Out,
Bl3h.T

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment