Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I finally came....

As I am typing out this post on my iPhone I am currently outside gate A4 of KLIA desperately trying to keep my pants up :( normally in Australia I probably wouldnt bother as hard to keep them up but since I'm in a new country with different values, I'm trying not to show everyone my ass. Unfortunately with four bags to carry it seems like an impossible task.

Anyway enough about my backside, KLIA is really big and cool! Being my first time here and not to my surprise, I got lost! I spent a good ten minutes trying to find where I am and I ended up just following everyone else. I didn't really buy anything as I was too busy dealing with my pants situation but I did buy a bottle of alcohol. I am now waiting for my flight to Penang with malaysian airlines. Talking about which I did not get the ferrero rocher or the ice cream that I expected. Very disappointed...however I did try some random coffee from Old Town at the airport which was pretty good

Well my plane is waiting for me so I will have to leave this post at this.

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment