Powered by Blogger.
RSS

One meal and then its OVER!

I had a bit of a nervous breakdown today. All the stress of my school work and trying to study for such an important and life-changing exam finally got to me today. However, thankfully there was someone there to deal with it and I am blessed to have that someone in my life :) Anyway, after a few encouraging words and a very spicy meal, all the stress is out of my system. I have realised that whenever I get angry or sad, it just takes one good meal and then it all goes away, like it never happened before (HINT for those that make me angry or sad hehe :P). This may be due to my bad memory or as the chinese call it being a "big head prawn".

I also seem to be falling sick. I've been coughing greenish-yellow stuff and been feeling very tired lately. One good thing is that if I am really sick, I go to the hospital 5 days a week, which means if anything does happen (touch wood) then i'll save on the transport time and costs! On top of that, as staff of the hospital, its free! haha Finally working at a hospital pays off....

After being here in Penang for one week, I have come to miss the Australian Beachs, namely the ones on the Gold Coast and Byron Bay. The Crystal Clear waters, the soft sand, the cool ocean breeze...*drools* I doubt there would be anything here that beats that haha Although all the different types of food here does come awfully close :P

Byron Bay , NSW, Australia - This is what I'm talking about! Perfection!


Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment