Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Three Words, I Heart Penang

Tomorrow makes it one week. One week since I arrived in this awesome place, Penang. Despite having to work from 8.30am to 5pm, monday to friday, I have still found the time to go around this 'treasure island'. After spending a few days here, I have come to a conclusion. People here eat a lot, and I mean A LOT! I have always considered myself as a big eater, even my friends always make jokes about me eating all the time and so much. However, when you compare the amount that I eat and the people here, its like comparing a little ant to an elephant! haha

Cute pic right? Although I wouldnt be surprised to see it here in Penang. There is everything and anything to eat here haha

Anyway, I really like Penang. Everything is open late and its just so lively and busy here. Although I do sometimes miss the peace and quiet that I get on the Gold Coast, especially on the roads....the drivers here are crazy! I've tried so many different types of food, its hard to keep track!

Yesterday I also went for a drive (as the passenger of course) around some touristy places here in Penang, such as Gurney Drive, The Esplanade, Botanical Gardens (I think), the famous indian temples. It was fun to go around to see all these cool places. Not really looking forward to another full week of work on monday though....I'm still a student, I should be lazing around all day doing nothing! Not be working FOC!!



Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment