Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Not-So-Sexy time!

I have once been told that by putting up sexy blog titles I can attract more readers to read my blog haha so I am testing this theory out as a part of my experiment. I'm currently on my lunch break at the hospital and am hanging out outside the imaging centre/oncology/psychiatric clinic. Despite how scary these departments are I find it peaceful to sit here as there's not too many people around and no one (rarely) has any contagious diseases that they can give me. As I am enjoying my cheese, egg and lettuce sandwich and a box of chocolate milk, there are people around me snoring away and I must say it is not a pretty sight....even though I have my earphones in and on quite loud, I can still hear snores....

Maybe it's a psychological thing or it's just in my head..but it's quite annoying!I don't get how people can feel comfortable sleeping in public...I for one try to keep myself awake no matter how tired or how much I want to sleep. One reason is that I'm afraid ill be kidnapped and wake up in a strange place. Another reason is my fear that someone will rob me and steal my phone and wallet from me :P random right? Also I don't want to be seen snoring and drooling in public haha

Yesterdays event confirmed my fear of being robbed as I visited a second hand market here in Penang. As I walked I was on high alert with my hands tightly grasping my wallet and phone. Namely because of how dodgy everyone looked and of the scary stories I was told just moments before walking in. Luckily I made it out in one piece! :D I was very surprised at what you could find at this market! Almost anything! It was cool...but scary. I doubt I will be heading back anytime soon though....well maybe next time I'll leave all my valuables at home before going :P


Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment