Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Anxiety, Worry, Panic, Sadness

Recently I had all of these feelings over the weekend and being the type of person who keeps things bottled up inside, I made everything much worse and caused even more worry to those around me. For this, I want to say that I'm sorry for all the lies and for not being honest. I always seem to have trouble trying to communicate my worries and problems to the ones that I really care about and love as I feel like that keeping them out of the loop will protect them and make them worry less. But recently, I have found out how wrong that theory is. I wasn't protecting them at all...It seems all I was doing was making them worry even more :(   On top of the fear and panic, all the lies and pretending just made me feel even worse and sad as I had no one to talk to. I feel like such an idiot and once again, I'm sorry.

Thank you for all that you've done and the way that you take care of me.
You are not pushy, you are PERFECT.
You are not overly protective, you are my GUARDIAN ANGEL
I never expected you to do all this stuff for me, but you do and don't ask for anything in return and I am blessed and grateful to have you. I thought it would be impossible to find someone like you, but I guess miracles to happen, even to me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment