Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Unconditional Love

Had the most uneventful day today. I dont understand how I pass my time by doing nothing at all. Its pretty surprising that I've survived 19 years of my life pretty much doing nothing at home everyday. Time just flies by...its kind of scary. My roommate just turned 26 today and I cant help to think what I will be doing when i'm 26...Will I be still studying like he is? Will I have a nice paying job that I love? Will I still be living in the same house?

I hope I can have a good job that I love by then which allows me to buy things that me and my loved ones want and need. My mum always asks me when I grow up will I be able to provide for my family like she has for us and buy me almost everything I wanted (i know...my mum spoils me a lot)? Even as a little kid I have decided that this was one thing that I will try to achieve above all else, even if it means putting them above myself. This is what my mum had done, is doing and will always do and I've sworn to do the same thing. This is what i call unconditional love and hopefully I can do the same thing for my loved ones.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment