Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Everything is going to be alright

Recently had the WORST day of my life the other day...a few days before mothers day. It was horrible. Nothing was going the way that I wanted it to be that day. Took me 3 hours to buy just a bag of stuff for mothers day and was thinking all the shops would be closed before I could get the chance....But little did I know that there was someone watching out for me that day even though we were far away from each other. Cheering me up when I wanted to give up on that day, giving me ideas on how to do my mothers day project, somehow found the headphones that was left in my car when I had thought I had lost mine that day.

I didn't realise how much I depended on you and I am blessed to have you always with me, even if you are far away from me. You have made my world a much better place by just being here for me. Thank you and I love you.
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment