Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Lazyy....

I've been so lazy lately...I've got several assignments that are due soon but I've just been too lazy to go about doing them. Its so bad and all I can think about it is having fun on the weekend! I know people say that you have to have a balance of fun and school work...but lately i think the scale has definitely tipped over to fun and not enough school work!

I try not to talk to my friends from school about work because everyone else is so organised and have pretty much finished it whereas I have just started. I definitely need to pick up the slack and stop being lazy, especially since EXAMS are coming up soon......AHHHHHHH! Will definitely have to hit the books soon.
apparenlty our exam timetable for June is coming out next week...hopefully it wont be like 3 exams in a row like last year...that was terrible...

On a separate note, EVERYONE is sick nowadays! especially at the pharmacy! everyone is coughing and sneezing - there are germs everywhere! I hide in the back when I'm at work so I dont have to talk to these patients. Hopefully i dont fall sick soon...ive got so much to do!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment