Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Need Head

As I listen to the song, "Love the way you lie, pt 2" on repeat, I am thinking about my life. No matter how loud my music get it still does seem to drown out the voices in my head. Ironic since I am sitting outside the psychiatric department of the hospital. Maybe it is time to pay a visit...Silence is so hard to get when I want it, but even harder to get rid of it once you have it. Right now I feel like going to the top of Penang hill and just scream as loud as I can. Now that would feel good! Ive always wanted to do it but have never got the chance to. As a kid I used to scream when home alone...that is until the neighbors started knocking. I remember it used to feel good so why not now?

Anyway enough of my emoness, but i am in my 2nd week of work. It's quite boring. I would rather be anywhere else than here. But what can I do? Somethings just have to be done. Actually my time is up so I'll have to leave this post like this.


Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment