Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Aiyooooooo!

I am officially touched down in Australia after spending a bit over 1 month in Malaysia. The atmosphere here seems very different though. Its quiet and gloomy and....lonely. Even my family feels a bit different since I have arrived. Many things have changed...my baby isnt here, I lost my job, my mum's sick, I have to sell my car.... How can so much have changed in just one month that I have been gone?

I never really liked change. I remember the first year that I moved up to brisbane for my studies, I totally hated it for the first 2 weeks. I soaked my pillow every night. Its a bit childish i know, but for me, change is scary. What if it changes for the worse? What if I can never get back what I used to have? before everything changed. I must say that right now it seems like an impossible task, trying to survive without my baby's presence around me all the time. I will try my best. For once I will try to be brave and face these changes for a better future and a better us. I love you.

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

ray brixton said...

Now that you have defeated changes.... you are a grown up and a person who see further than before. Proud of u! lol.. cheers

Post a Comment