Powered by Blogger.
RSS

New glasses, new look on the world

Lately I've been feeling very emo for a certain reason that I'm not even sure if I know what it is. But I just got a pair of new glasses yesterday so hopefully it will make me look at the world differently. I think I've finally let myself go after all these years. Ever since I can remember I've always been very very stubborn about my things. I've never thrown any of my things out or donated or sold them. If it wasn't for my mum I think I would still have every single piece of thing that I've ever owned. Every piece of clothing, every toy, every video tape. It's not that I actually use these sorts of stuff, but it's just that I've never really wanted to part ways with them.

I remember as a baby I used to have this small pillow that I had to cuddle in order to sleep, If I didn't have it, I wouldn't sleep. If I did, I could sleep anywhere. It's kinda embarrassing but I actually still have one. Although it doesn't play as big as a role in my sleep life. However the one I have now is version 2.0. The first one I was forced to throw away because all the wool/cotton inside the pillow was shredded and it was really old. Even though I was about 14-15, I begged my mum not to throw it, but she did. Even though I have a replacement it's not really same. Spending almost 15 years with something and then having it suddenly thrown away is not a good feeling...at the time. As I think back Im thinking how silly I was back then and even until recently. Why try to hang on to something that was good in the past when there could be something better in the future. From now on I am going to wear this attitude on my sleeve. Things, toys, people come and go in life, if they have already left or decide to leave then why chase after it if there's just gonna be better things, newer toys and better people.

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment