Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Rhythm of Love

Time passes so quickly when you're having fun. With a blink of an eye I've already been in Penang for 3.5 weeks. Although most of it has been good and fun times, there has also been some not-so-good times. No matter what I think I will remember this trip for the rest of my life. All the food I've eaten, all the places I've been, all the people I've met. I must say I did meet a lot of good people especially at the hospital. Lots of people have treated me for a drink or some famous Penang snacks. I appreciate them showing me some love after coming to a totally different country. Although after coming here, I have realized how different the lifestyle is here, and whether for the good or the bad, I still had a really good time here on Penang. I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to come back but hopefully I will. I would like that. OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL(added by iggy)

I don't really want to go back to my old life...it's boring especially without my baby. But time still passes and life goes on. I graduate at the end of the year. Four years and I'm finally finished. After this I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I want to do something meaningful with this life of mine. Although I doubt that will happen in the direction that my life is going now. Nowhere. Well I guess I'm still young and have the rest of my life to figure this out.

Signing Out,


P.S as I was typing this blog it got hijacked by mr iggy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment