Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Coffee Bean

I never knew how much I loved this but Im just sitting down at a coffee shop with a cup if blended ice green tea, facing the one I love and just listening to the soft but catchy music and the sounds of coffee making in the background. If theres such a thing as perfection I think this would come prety damn close to it! Although my other half says it's pretty noisy but as I try to take stolen glances of my baby busily playing with the mistress, aka an iPhone, I feel as if nothing else matters. I could spend hours just sitting here doing the same thing and I wouldn't mind.

We were out shopping in one of the shopping malls and we didn't really buy anything except for a little of of souvenirs for my family when I get back. I'm not really looking forward to going back but I do love to pretend to be Santa an just LOVE handing out gifts to everyone. I get so excited that I'm pretty much jumping up and down. However that day will come, the day where I will have to leave my other half and travel 6600km. But for now I will have to just enjoy the moment! Right now I'd have to say this moment is pretty damn perfect!

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment