Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sex Appeal Pt. 2

I ended my post prematurely last time not on purpose because some one clicked on the wrong button and I was too lazy to delete it. Anyway I was going on about how ever since I got my new glasses I feel as though everyone keeps staring at me. It does feel good as my looks don't normally attract any attention at all, AKA I'm ugly fugly. This is probably all in my head and I probably need to go see a doctor soon but on several occasions I've caught people stop their conversations with their friends just to stare at me hahahaha I must say I could never imagine anything happening like that in my life. I don't even know how I got my partner to fall in love with me hehe Good thing there's still people outthere that doesn't go for looks :P

Although I must admit I do like these new glasses, whether or not it makes people stare that is. I think it suits "my look" I.e. The nerd look. No matter how much I try to be "cool" I fail. I am, was, and always will be a nerd. -[•].[•]-

I'm tired. I just got back from Cameron highlands and iPoh so I will leave this post at this.

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment