Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Mind Block...

Currently I am trying write my Quality Use of Medicines project which is due in about one weeks time. However, at this rate I seem to be going nowhere so I decided to give it a break. All of a sudden I thought, why not write a post on my blog hehe. You can never have too many blog updates, right...?

Doing the one month placement in a hospital in penang was not all fun and games..(well actually it was, but it wasnt supposed to) as I am supposed to write a 1500 word report on my experimental findings and also a 10-15 minute presentation including powerpoint on it. This is to apparently enhance both mine and my future colleague's learning....*cough*bs*cough* haha As you would imagine, since it was my first time in Malaysia , I did not do a lot of 'project-ing' but rather did heaps of travelling and eating and shopping etc. etc. You get the point...In other words, I left my project to the last minute haha anyone would have done the same right?? hahaha

I seriously cannot believe that I am in my last year of my pharmacy degree. During my placement, everyone was very surprised to find out that by the age of 21, I will have graduated and only be one year away from being a full fledged pharmacist. It actually feels quite surreal to me even thinking about it. If I saw myself as the one in charge of the pharmacy, or someone as young as me, I probably wouldn't listen to he/she said because I would be thinking, "does this little kid even know his stuff?!" In all the advertisements on tv, the pharmacist is almost ALWAYs someone old and has white hair and wearing a white coat. However, I fit NONE of those credentials haha well other than the fact that I have a 'few' white hairs on my head....



Hopefully I will be able to pass this year. My baby tells me that I need more faith in myself, but it still have a not-so-tiny doubt in my head as to whether I can do this or not. but for now, I need to concentrate on my project! I'll tell you guys the topic of my project so you will sympathise with my situation here. Its on 'The Incidence of Drug Interactions in a Hospital Setting, and whether the methods in place at that hospital is effective in identifying and preventing these interactions from occurring". Its a mouthful, I know. Trying writing a report on it.....

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

ooi2009 said...

boringnya

BlehT said...

yes..it is VERY boring!! still struggling...

Post a Comment