Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tell me how to break up?

Well I'm not talking about the normal relationship breakup....but its with my tiny pillow that i've had for about 19 years now. It such a long time to part with someone. I have to have it when I sleep every night and if I go to someone else's house, I have to have it with me as well. It just always with me and it makes me feel safe when I have it. As a kid I used to get scare things would come and like eat me or something and having this pillow made me feel safer to hug something. but now its time for us to part.....

I am doing it for his own good. He is falling apart and theres nothing I can do about it. Theres holes in the casing and all the stuff in side has broken up into pieces. Its just not the same anymore. All the childhood memories of it, I want to keep everything the same so i think its best for me to break up now. Before things change or it starts breaking even more that I cant recognise it anymore. So for now I'm gonna try to live without it and see whether it is time for me to throw it out. Its not like when I get married I can bring it along with me.

I do feel quite bad about throwing it out because i've had it for so long. Maybe i'll just keep it somewhere but not use it. However, the temptation is still there so maybe it is best to just rip it off fast like a bandaid and just give it away or throw it. Someone else has been eyeing my pillow for a while now....my nephew haha So maybe it is best to just give up and pass it on to someone else...to make some more childhood memories. This is goodbye then.

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment