Powered by Blogger.
RSS

OMG you're gay?!

Yesterday morning I suddenly received a text from my best friend from school asking me if I was going to a mutual friend's party. At first I was like "nahhhh. I have to work on my assignment" like the good boy that I am. However, as I struggled to do any work on it through the whole afternoon and considering I haven't seen or spoken to him since New Years Eve 2010, I decided to text him back saying OK! haha

It was nice to see a few people from my high school whom I haven't seen since...well, graduating haha which was in 2007. With some it was awkward trying to make conversation after the intial "Hey! What are you up to these days?", whereas others it was just a non-stop gossip session. However, it was still much much better than being stuck at home trying to write about drugs.

During one of the gossiping sessions, we were all trying to decide on the sexual orientation of another friend of ours who has always been...hmm how do i say it...leaning towards the feminine side a bit more than usual. Apparently, there are things which can tell you if a person is gay or not. Although not entirely fool proof, but he told me that there is a higher chance of a person who has their hair that goes anti-clockwise (i.e. at that spot on the top of your head) of being gay than straight. I think he said it was about 30% to 10%. Also if your ring finger was longer than your index then there is also a higher chance of being gay. I really don't know how much I believe of that but its interesting how people can try and figure out which side you play for by just looking at your head or hands. So girls, before you go out and meet a new boyfriend take a look at their hands and the hair to avoid any unnecessary awkwardness further down in the relationship. hahaha :P


We also talked about having a gaydar and being able to feel a 'vibe' when around people who are on the same team as you. It seemed a bit derogatory for a bit as if gay people have a sixth sense and can smell out 'their own kind' haha but i guess its a term that everyone uses nowadays. Throughout this conversation I was trying not to laugh as my friend (who is gay) talked to me and my bestie's girlfriend about he knows who's gay and whose not by their body language and whether they give him the 'fuck me' face hahaha I told him to show me and to me it just seemed a bit like he was constipated or at least trying to do a number 2. hahahaha O.O

Overall it was a good night catching up with my friends and just having a bit of fun talking nonense and joking around. I don't think I've had any fun since I've been back from Malaysia and I have missed having it. Hopefully there will be more parties and more catching up in the near future. hehe

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

BlehT said...

@jz haha an expert in the field! haha care to share some tips? hahaha im sure your way is much more discreet than grabbing someone's hand or head and taking a look...

Post a Comment