Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Aromatherapy

I have forgotten how nice it is to wake up, shower and then have a nice hot cup of coffee, especially with this type of weather here in Australia...gloomy, cloudy and rainy. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel there is nothing better than just holding a hot cup of coffee, and having its aroma waft up into my nose. Even without tasting, it just feels like I am surrounding by a shroud of warmth and tranquility. As I take the first sip, I feel this warmth radiate from my insides and just the whole experience makes me feel as if everything around me has melted away and for a second, I feel as if it is just me and my coffee in this world...no problems, no sadness, no worries...



Haha I know...I have my weird moments and this is one of them...even reading back on what I just wrote makes me think I am a bit weird and possibly addicted to coffee. Most of the time I feel like getting a coffee because I am plain tired, however, as I drink it and have that 'moment' of mine, I realise how nice it is just to sit back, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee on a cold rainy day.

Even when I am with friends, when I am drinking my coffee, I dont like to be disturbed haha. I like to just sit there, day dream a little and just take slow sips of my steaming hot coffee. Speaking of which, I am rousing up my coffee addiction as I type this blog...maybe it is time for my second cup of coffee.

I forget about the coldness, I forget about my obligations and responsibilities, I forget about my worries and problems. My personal escape to this harsh world we live in....

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment