Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tired....

Its weird how tired one can feel sometimes even when they've spent the whole day just sleeping and doing nothing. By 'they', I usually just mean me...haha Ever since I was a baby, sleep has been my best friend. According to my mum, I was very easy to take care of because half the time I was asleep. I could fall asleep almost anytime and anywhere. No matter if its in my mum's hand whilst she is playing 'Mahjong' with a whole group of people or at a busy restaurant, I could easily fall asleep. As my mum used to say in chinese, even if there is a fire or earthquake, I probably wouldnt wake up. haha

Unlike my other old friends who I have slowly lost contact with, I would always 'visit' this one haha. I think I could sleep for a days if I could. My schedule for a normal uni day would go something like this:

8.00am     -     wake-up, shower, get changed, leave house.
9.00am    -     classtime
9.01am    -     zzzzz *asleep*
12.00pm  -    lunchtime (usually subway or nandos)
1.30pm   -     Coffee
2pm        -     Classtime again....
2.50pm   -     Probably craving another coffee
4pm        -     Class ends..WOO!
5pm        -     reach home, shower
5.15pm  -     "afternoon" nap
7.00pm  -     Wake up and dinnertime
10.30pm -   Bedtime

hahahaha....okay maybe not THAT bad....but it does go something along those lines haha. but on most days I HAVE to have an nap during the day or else I just wont be able to function.

Speaking of which, I feel like taking a nap now...although today has been an actually tiring day for me...Woke up at 6.30 and started to pack my stuff to go to work in brisbane (which is about 1.10hr drive from my parents place), worked till 12pm and then drive all the way back again, which is another 1.10hr drive...I know some might say, "what is the point?" but I like working, its fun and I get to learn stuff, so I do it even though I have to wake up so early.... haha


Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

the more u sleep, the more tired u are :)

BlehT said...

@Takashi: I know, theres not much for me to do other than sleep. But made a goal to be more active these days! hehe :)

Post a Comment