Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Stereotypically Wrong...

I was out shopping for groceries this afternoon, when I heard something really funny and sad at the same time. Well actually I was kinda just following someone else around as they did their grocery shopping, but thats not really the point here. It involved the 2 blonde australian girls and the aisle with all the different types of pasta. Their conversation went a little like this:

Blonde 1: "hmmm I'm thinking of making Carbonara pasta tonight"
Blonde 2: "Oh sounds yummy." *pauses and looks around at the packs of pasta* "....what does carbonara pasta look like anyway?"
Blonde 1: "hmmm I don't know...." *looks at blonde 2 with a confused look*
Me: *faints*


They looked kind of like her, but just X 2 and maybe a bit more confused looking and less pretty .

I wonder how many brain cells they have lost...and they always say women have bigger brains....obviously not those two hahaha I hate to be the one that says it but if they don't know what carbonara is, it might be best for them to actually stay out of the kitchen....I never really believed in stereotypes, but now I can't help but to wonder....

Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment