Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sushi Frenzy

I was having an early dinner with my mum and Iggy at sushi train last night, when suddenly something caught iggy's attention and he pointed it out to me. At first, it just looks like this older australian woman getting some take-away sushi. However, as I looked more carefully at what she was doing, my jaw drop....

She was using the tongs and just taking sushi and putting them into the box, but she would only take ONE of the sushi and just leave the plate with the missing sushi on the "train"!!

She did this for at least 10 plates before the chefs realised that there were just these plates that only had one piece of sushi on it (instead of a pair).......However, thanks to us, we would point out to the chefs whenever one of these plates came around haha I think we should have got a discount or something. we were doing them such a service! hehe


Anyway I'm guessing that this lady had either never ever ate sushi before or was trying to gain some free dinner...whichever one it was, she ended up arguing with some of the staff for almost 20 minutes before the staff let her "replace" some of the sushi she didn't want and pay for the ones she did.

To me that seems a bit unhygenic for some reason, but thankfully we had already satisfied our stomachs more than enough and were ready to pay the bill. I'm guessing this lady won't be returning to this sushi train any time soon. However, this did serve us some light entertainment during our not-so-light dinner hehe.


Signing Out,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment