Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Dear Memories

Its funny how the people around you change you ever so slightly, each and everyday. Depending on those people, they may change you for the good or for the bad. Lately, I have been picking up these tiny habits from my lover without even knowing, such as showering everytime I come back home after going out, or that I use twitter, or even started my own blog. Although these might not be huge things in the eyes of other people, to me, it is these little things that shows how important you are to me.

Having only not seen you for 14 hours and 8 minutes (but whose counting), the way that I miss you feels as if I havent seen you in weeks. Everything around me reminds me of a little bit of you or the time we've spent together.

When I look at 'koala', it reminds me of the hours
 and hours we spent shopping around at ikea.

When I look at the wooden aircraft, it makes me
think about the time we spent building it and how you calmed me down
from the rash I got whilst building.

Or the little blue doll yesterday and just being in your room ,
made me think of our first night together and how
comfortable it was to be around you.

This list can go on and on, but I better not bore anyone else that may be reading my blog hehe. But I really do miss you dearly and wish that you were here with me right now, although this jumper I am wearing is making me feel like you are holding me and keeping me warm. haha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

ck-kelvin said...

i totally agree with what u said. since 27/112009. i have never ever see my lover until today. my lover use to stay with me. can u imagine how many item in my house can make me feel like how u feels ??? u may know who am i, just wanna share my feeling with u as u are the one to love the same person now!!!
all the best to u!

Post a Comment