Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Best of Friends

Isn't it funny how the closer you are to someone or the better friends you are with someone, the more you make fun of them? About who they like, what they look like, what they do? I have recently realised that within my group of uni friends, we do this ALL the time. No matter who the 'victim' is, we all just laugh it off and take no offence to it, or even come up with another sometimes witty remark to make fun of the person that made fun of you. I don't know if we are just weird or just mean, but its how we have learnt to survive a long day at university.

However, if a stranger starts to do the same thing we us, we are all just like "what's his/her problem?" or "that was just plain mean". I guess that is what friends is all about. We stick up for each other and even though we make fun of one another, we tolerate one another because ultimately we all care about each other, even if we don't always show it.


On a totally different topic, I have realised slowly my assessment has creeped up on me. Thanks to some of my more organised friends, I have started to panic and stress out about the amount of tests and assignments we have to do within the next few weeks. Apparently within the next 3-4 weeks, we will have 3 exams, 2 assignments, on top of the classes, labs and tutorials that I have to attend and study for. I guess I will have to motivate myself to get on top of things or else.... Life of an uni student sucks...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment